Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Camera

So lately I've been working on some albums for a few clients, and I've noticed that it would be nice at times to have a second photographer, especially at weddings. I've been improving in my organization and technique lately towards achieving the main shots needed, like at weddings, with the bride and groom together. Has anyone else had the same troubles in achieving the same end results? Also I have been looking into recently into the Nikon D7000 and I was able to get a hold of one to check it out, and it is phenomenal. The only downside that I saw with it, compared to the Canon 7D, is that it does not support 60 FPS. All the D7000 would need to achieve this is a firmware update to allow it to support it. Well either way I can't wait to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment